[Coco] Mystery to me

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 3 09:01:46 EDT 2012

On 3/06/2012 6:57 AM, John Orwen wrote:

> Does it
> have something to do with permissions in Win 7 that is confusing XP that it
> will not correctly read the contents of the .vhd created with VCC on Win7
> machine ?

That's what my money is on!

Windows 7 security is the most annoying 'feature' since Microsoft completely
stuffed up networking years and years ago... I still have directories on my
HDD (taken from my old XP box) that Win7 can't read... and plenty of
'freezes' in Explorer when poking around seldom-used directories. It's
infuriating!!!

Regards,