[Coco] Working with magazines

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:55:17 EDT 2012

Hi all
They know some index of articles in the magazine hot coco
I want to make one, I think I'll do in excel 2003 with the following information
Name of item Description, author, topic , hardware-software, electronics, games, etc.
and of course, journal, month, year, page anything else?
You'll copy the programs and put them in maltedmedia
if anyone knows if this work is already done and I want to help, please inform me
I already know the work of tin lindner but for now, is down cocomag.dyndns.org

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela