[Coco] Merging Grant Searle's 6809 Extended Basic with HDBDOS

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 21:00:22 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Now that I have my first 6809 computer running with Grant Searle's 6809
Extended Basic, I was wondering if anyone has merged it with HDBDOS?  If so,
I could get my little 6809 computer to load and save programs using my PC
like everyone is doing with their Cocos.  If not, I'll need to obtain the
source code for HDBDOS and start modifying it to work with 6809 Extended
Basic since it would not plug and play with it.  All the internal variables
basic uses are assembled to different locations because no graphics
variables are employed.  Any ideas?  Would anyone like to help me with this
one?

Kip