[Coco] [OT] PC-4 Pocket Computer Owner's manual

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:22:34 EDT 2012

I  have PC-1211 Sharp pocket computer Applications manual 301 pag

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela