[Coco] An MC68HC11A1P Based Computer Idea

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Jul 22 08:41:08 EDT 2012

John

I may very well be wrong as I am working from memory right now and memory only. I may
have an old product catalog or even a preliminary announcement that may or may not have
come to fruition. I do seem to remember when I worked down in the Planatation FL facility
that I saw some literature, where preliminary or what, that stated MC6811 and not
MC68HC11. I worked there from 1978 to 1983. Could that have been a mistake or not on my
part or Motorola's part I am not sure. That was 30years ago.

I may have some literature packed in a box somewhere from all the moves I made over the
last couple of decades. Google searches are not totally complete. All you can find with old
literature is if someone has taken the time to scan them into PDF format or other format for
the web. Literature from the late 70's and early 80's not fully complete.

If in one day I find such a beast or something I will let you know. I may have something
packed in a box or on some old computer tapes in archive that I may or may not be able to
dig out if they have not been thrown away.

james