[Coco] NitrOS9 boot disk

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jul 18 20:36:18 EDT 2012

On Wednesday 18 July 2012 20:33:53 Bill did opine:

> I installed them in the directory that houses ALL my Coco disks. And
> everything else runs off the Mac via DriveWire.
>
> > How much os9 do you now have on your coco?
>
> I have a 512K Coco 3
>
> > Does that include an rs-232 serial pack, and a multipack?
>
> MPI, but no RS232
>
> > What do you have that can be used as a transfer medium?
>
> I loaded all my Coco files via Flash drive to the Mac.
>
> > Do you have HDB-DOS 1.1a or later?
>
> Yes
>
> > Do you have Drivewire and the cable it needs?
>
> Yes, DriveWire 3 for Mac and cable

Then it seems hdbdos should be able to access it over drivewire.  This may
be something that Aaron can address better than I can, as I'm up to here in
an email disaster, seems kmail doesn't like either its inbox, nor its
incoming mail files to be over 2Gb.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Bizoos, n.:
	The millions of tiny individual bumps that make up a basketball.
		-- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"