[Coco] [Color Computer] Want to see some of the ENIAC in person?

Gilmore museum.it.arlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:04:54 EDT 2012

The Vintage Computer Festival Southwest 3.0 is coming this August 4th-5th. We will feature a tour of the Ross Perot collection of vintage computing, including several sections of the original ENIAC computer. See more about this collection here http://mit-a.com/perotcollection.shtml.

We will also be adding a special tour of the Cowboy Stadium IT infrastructure. The regular tour lasts an hour and a half - this one will run slightly longer. The group tours cost $20 and everyone says it is definitely worth it. We will need to have at least 15 or so people, and will need to sign up (and pay) in advance. This page has more information about the stadium IT infrastructure: http://tinyurl.com/4kr96vf

The 3rd annual Vintage Computer Festival Southwest will be Saturday, August 4th and Sunday, August 5th, at UT Arlington. For more information about the VCF or to register as a speaker, vendor or exhibitor, see the VCF page about this event:
http://vintage.org/2012/southwest/

We are still looking for exhibitors, vendors, and volunteers (who get to attend free.)