[Coco] Help on Breaking the 64KB Barrier on the Coco 2

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Wed Jul 18 10:32:39 EDT 2012

As I recall the J & R Banker was not limited to the CoCo 1.  That gave 128k
or 256k of memory.  They included programs to use the bank-switching under
RS-Basic and a patch to allow OS-9 Level 1 to boot and use it as a RAM-Disk
as well as some other limited utilities.

The 128k version was featured as a series of articles in "The Rainbow
Magazine."

So far I have not been able to or find anyone to decode the patch and port
the capabilities to NitrOS9.

Bruce W.