[Coco] CM-8 Service Manual

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:25:03 EDT 2012

You may want to ask in sci.electronics.repair because there are a lot
of TV/monitor technicians there. I think I've read there that a
problem like this is in the horizontal deflection circuitry, possibly
the damper diode, which may be a separate device or built into the
horizontal output transistor.