[Coco] CM-8 Service Manual

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Jul 10 12:31:26 EDT 2012

The cord, the monitor is probably just sitting on it. Both come out the back.

As to Roy's box, already on the list: I think he had pity on me, so hurried a bit with mine :)

I bought all this neat, cool stuff from Mark: SuperIDE, Sardis FDC, repaired J&M FDC, and the CM-8 went out.
NitrOS-9 in 80 columns is not really legible out of the video-out connector, so I'm basically stuck.

Well, until I get Roy's VGA converter - then I should be good to go again except...

Anyone got an MPI for sale for NOT a King's Ransom? Mine is on it's last legs, and I'll need one to
test the floppies I got from Art so I can make .DSKs out of them.

Tony