[Coco] Arduino as a Mouse/Keyboard interface?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Jul 1 15:52:25 EDT 2012

The new Arduino Leonard board has direct USB interfacing, and a USB
keyboard and mouse can be plugged in and translated. Wouldn't this make
a great replacement for a Puppo or similar PC keyboard adapter for a
CoCo? I'm not really a programmer, but it seems that it should be easily
doable from what I remember about how the Puppo adapter worked. Would
just take writing the correct program for the Leonard and making a cable...