[Coco] Windows 7 CoCo emulator blues the colors never appear correctly under Windows 7 in full screen

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Jan 28 12:37:12 EST 2012

I could be mistaken here, but very few us run into this problem because
we never use the "Full Screen" as done by using the F11 key.  I for one
just use the VCC in a standard window and re-size it as needed.
Besides, a CoCo screen blown-up on a my 25" 16 by 9 format monitor is
not a perry sight.

When I hit the F11 while running VCC on any version of Windows 7 system,
I do get your mess up background and changing colors.  (None of the
compatibility options fix this bug.)

The best answer is not to run the VCC in the full screen mode.   If you
need to change of the VCC's window size, make sure you turn on the Allow
Resize option under Display tab of the VCC Options.