[Coco] coco dysan disk program

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 23 14:09:37 EST 2012

That defnitely sounds like the program I was referring to (the name
Memory Minder sounds familiar, and I recall "clamping" being one
test), though I'm pretty sure I didn't have to boot up JDOS before
running it.  Perhaps I just didn't bother with the index hole test.
Thanks!

It uses a 32-column display with dynamically changing black bar
graphs, as I recall.  Not pretty, but it worked fine!

Art