[Coco] coco dysan disk program

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 22 05:41:44 EST 2012

Long ago I gave away all my CoCo stuff (yet somehow I still enjoy
following the list.  Go figger...).  Anyway, not only do I not have
the program, I don't have the slightest idea who published or wrote
it.  Or for that matter, if it was ever a commercial program at all,
or if there were any docs accompanying it.  Hence my characterization
of this recollection as "probably of no practical use whatever".
Sorry!

I CAN definitely say that its existence is not an urban legend, so
perhaps someone else has heard of it.  Never saw it advertised
anywhere, so it may well have been somebody's homebrew project.

Art