[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

johnchasteen at juno.com johnchasteen at juno.com
Wed Jan 11 15:09:31 EST 2012

Blake
Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.  I purchased the Drive
Pak.  I had to wait about two weeks
but Roger shipped my unit.   In fact I also purchased the DVD  and am
having a ball playing with my coco3.

Be sure and let me know how you like the drive Pak.
Happy Computing.

I want to invite you to the Glenside Coco Fest this May

Go to www.glensedeccc.com

John

eee On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:24:58 -0500 Blake Patterson
<blakespot at gmail.com> writes:
> I wanted to share my experience to protect other potential customers
> of Taylor's.

http://www.bytecellar.com/2012/01/10/a-cautionary-tale-for-the-tandy-coco
-community/