[Coco] A warning to readers regarding Roger Taylor

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 11 14:21:07 EST 2012

Roger has without doubt contributed much to the CoCo community, and I
am quite sure that his intentions are sincere. To me, the real test
would be whether he provides refunds in a timely fashion to those who,
having run out of patience, request them. Since you have been
commendably patient and have not requested one, I’d give Roger the
strong benefit of the doubt.

I would agree, though, that it is certainly inappropriate to list an
item as available on eBay when there may be months of delay involved
before delivery. Warning of this possibility should have accompanied
the item description.

Art