[Coco] ps2 mouse on coco

David Roper ebonhand09 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:45:34 EST 2012

Hi Robert,

I'm in the process of building a ps/2 mouse -> relative coco joystick
device using an arduino board

Basically, my goal is to translate the mouse motion to joystick movement
e.g.

mouse not moving = joystick values of 31, 31
mouse moving slowly left = joystick horizontal value slightly less than 31
(say, 25)
mouse moving quickly left = joystick horizontal value of 0

I imagine it would be handy for games such as shanghai (and Lemmings,
should I ever finish it!), and should require no special programming on the
coco side

- David