[Coco] Off Topic but neato "Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi computer causes big stir on launch day"

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 29 19:38:41 EST 2012

Steve,

I run VCC v1.42 on my PC  running Win 7 Ult 64bit, 8 core AMD proc 3 Ghz
per core and 16 GB ram and DECB
code executes at .895 Mhz the same as a standard stock COCO3.  I go into
config and change the slide to 50 Mhz
and click apply and it has no effect on basic code execution.  How do
you get code in VCC emulator to execute
at a 50 Mhz equivalent.  Is that only under OS9 or NOS9 L2 that it
performs that way.  I'm confused.

John