[Coco] Off Topic but neato "Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi computer causes big stir on launch day"

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 17:16:11 EST 2012

It is currently enhanced over CoCo3 in several ways:

25Mhz 6809 CPU
High speed drivewire w/ FD type interface (460kbps)
Additional video modes including hires 256 colors, possibly more,
haven't been following that closely
many "ease of use" things like built in orch90 and rompak library,etc

There has been discussion of a new MMU to replace the GIME and other
cool improvements.  The nice thing is that even if they aren't in
today's build, if they are designed all we do is write a new
"hardware" image to the FPGA and we've got a new MMU or whatever.

-Aaron