[Coco] Off Topic but neato "Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi computer causes big stir on launch day"

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:17:42 EST 2012

There are purists who would do the same if I weren't up front about it
being "just emultation." But that's all it would be, with a bit of
hardware hacking thrown in (has anyone built a CoCo keyboard <-> USB
interface?) While not the same as hacking around on the real thing, it
could still be a fun project :)

--
Rod Barnhart