[Coco] rant about ADB was Re: Odd cable

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:17:51 EST 2012

The ADB on my Quadra was quite stable. I never had issues with it. I never
knew anything about TandyLink. As far as the connectors go, I was only
thinking that maybe it's some kind of adb connector setup that someone may
have used in place of the DIN port on the coco... tho why they would do that
I do not know.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com