[Coco] Booting....

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 28 07:33:02 EST 2012

On 28/02/2012 12:39 AM, Mark McDougall wrote:

> Unfortunately, whilst there are remnants of pages devoted to a couple of
> 'Atari-in-an-FPGA' projects, it would appear that no-one has gotten
> particularly far with them. That's a pity, because prototyping your Liber809
> (oh dear, I just got the name!) in an FPGA would've been cool.

Grrr, and now I blame Boisy for neglecting all my other unfinished projects,
and embarking on the Atari 800XL in an FPGA...

...but of course this won't get very far, most likely... much like all the
other projects. I won't go into details, but my time is scarce and about to
get more-so.

But one can dream... :)

Regards,