[Coco] OS-9 Level 1 O1_2.dsk

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:57:17 EST 2012

No. Including the Lv1 V2 config disk image you sent me, I received the Lv1
V1 boot disk image (a dsk image that includes a BAS and BIN file) and the
Lv1 V1 System Master disk image. That makes 3. The V2 System Master disk
image is still outstanding. If there is a different boot disk for V2 that
remains outstanding as well, in addition to the V1 Basic09 disk.

Wayne
--
Basic09 is the language of the future ;)

Need to recover Basic09 I-Code source?
Download http://cococoding.com/wayne/decode.os9

asa.rand at gmail.com