[Coco] OS-9 Level 1 O1_2.dsk

Mon Feb 27 21:47:26 EST 2012

Hi,

There are four (4) disks in all. Check my earlier post, I was looking at the
5.25" Tandy disks when I checked that post.

I have copies now of all except what still be missing:

--------------

O0_2.dsk CAT.No. 26-3030 (c) 1983

OS-9 Boot

OS-9 LEVEL ONE

RS VERSION 01.01.00

COPYRIGHT 1980 BY MOTOROLA INC.

AND MICROWARE SYSTEMS CORP.

REPRODUCED UNDER LICENSE

TO TANDY CORP.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Are you saying you now have all four?

SHF

"Wayne Campbell" <asa.rand-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message news:DB25F9E0D6FC4D14A558A7EB63FEFA9D at asarand...