[Coco] OS-9 Level 1

K. Pruitt pruittk at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 27 05:30:19 EST 2012

The Level 1 version 1 boot disk is an RSDOS disk.  It contains a program
called *.bas and a .bin file with a filename of a graphic character.

You put the boot disk in, type run"* and it prompts you to replace the boot
disk with the system master disk.  Trying to access the boot disk from OS9
generates the 214 error.