[Coco] Making/getting an image of a Robot Battle?

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:52:21 EST 2012

Last year I bought a physical cartridge of Robot Battle
from someone on this list (I can produce the emailed
receipt if need be).

It's not easy (lack of space) for me to use my CoCos
these days, so I was wondering if anyone has a suitable
image of the cartridge for use with a CoCo emulator?
(hence the offer to show that I've purchased the cartridge -
I'm not looking to pirate anything.)

Absent that, is there any way to use a CoCo (perhaps in
conjunction with Drivewire/SuperIDE/etc.) to facilitate
the creation of such an image?

Thanks!

Rich Carreiro             rlcarr at gmail.com