[Coco] OS9 Unmodified MIDI file player

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 00:19:05 EST 2012

John, I've talked to Mike Knudson on many ocassions about midi and we spoke several times about a midi player. He never mentioned having written one but he may have gotten one from someone else. I currently have Mike's Coco system, including his hard drives. I'm still trying to get a boot disk made to be able to access the drives and when I do, if there is a midi player, I will find it. I have Mike's permission to do what I want with all the stuff on the drives as well as the Umuse3 sources. When and if I get these drives going, I may just learn some "C" and make some changes to Umuse3. I finally got the system booted with Burke and Burke drivers installed but if reports "Drive Not Ready" error every time I try to access them.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com