[Coco] OS9 Unmodified MIDI file player

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 22 11:21:40 EST 2012

I was logged onto "CoCo Friends Disk Magazine"
www.vavasour.ca/cdfm/issue68.htm
and reading issue #68

In it there is a section titled "Monk o' Jamma by Brian Schubring.

In the article Brian states:
I will hopefully have (if Mike Knudsen sends them to me the latest
versions of Ultimuse III for the coco and the New OS9 midi player
that plays UNMODIFIED <".mid"> out the serial port and I think
the midiport too.  You will no longer have to convert to a CMF0 format....

I am interested in an OS9 Midiplayer that plays UNMODIFIED .mid
files and doesn't require them to be in the CFM0 format.

My question is:
Did such a file ever materize and if it did does it still exist ?
If it does where can it be obtained from ?

Can it be located on www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/Soundutils ?

If it can what is the name of it ?

Can anyone help with this ?

John N0GFB