[Coco] Get Al to the Fest!

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Feb 20 15:43:58 EST 2012

Charge same as event tickets and stream or make video download available seems like a no brainier to me. Increases participation which I'd think everyone would want.

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com