[Coco] Get Al to the Fest!

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 15:04:54 EST 2012

Sometimes I don't think things out thoroughly before making suggestions.
At times I don't take the time to think what is fair to one group vs
another group
but only what benefits me.
I can't help but think I am not the only person in the Universe that
would like to be
at the event to take part in it and enjoy it but are just not able to.

The intent of my suggestion was to increase the audience within the
community
for the event.  It was not in any way meant to detract from it.

I didn't realize that it required special equipment that members of the
Glenside
Color Computer Club do not have.  I just assumed that with today's
technology
all that would be required would be an iphone or ipad2 with WiFi and a
PC with
Streamer software installed on it and hard wired to Inet located
Somewhere/Anywhere.

In recent times I think in the most simplest of ideas.
I apologize for that.

As another suggestion, someone who is able to attend that is not
involved in sales or
demonstrations may be willing to use a digital camera and take detailed
coverage of
events, discussions and demonstrations and package it up as a
downloadable DVD .
Something more comprehensive than the short videos on Utube.  Possibly
it could be
made available to download shortly after the event has concluded.  Since it
would required time and effort on someone's part possibly a Paypal link
could be attached
to the download to compensate for it.  I would be willing to pay $15-$30
for one. Possibly
others who cannot attend would to.  Is there any interest in this
suggestion ?

John