[Coco] Fahrfall now available as an audio file!

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Feb 15 22:14:03 EST 2012

John,
I downloaded and loaded into VCC and gave it a quick look. Actually kinda
of refreshing to see a new retro style video game for the the CoCo. I only
had a second to try it out, but seemed to work fine. I definitely need to
get a joystick hooked up to my system...LOL.
Anyway, nicely done and very professional video too! :)
I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to try it out in some of the
other emulators I have and maybe on a real CoCo too.