[Coco] Fahrfall now available as an audio file!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Feb 10 08:28:14 EST 2012

Howdy!

Have you tried Fahrfall yet?  What did you think?  Did you try it on
real hardware?

You didn't try it on real hardware because you haven't figured-out
DriveWire yet?  Or you don't have the cable for that?  Hmmm...

Well, you have a cassette cable -- right? :-)

	http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/fahrfall/alpha-1/fahrfall.wav

The above is a CLOADM'able version of Fahrfall.  It should load when
played from your computer, your "MP3" player, your Android phone,
or whatever else you might have that understands WAV files.  If you
just can't handle a WAV file, then let me know and I'll try to cook-up
something else...

You do, of course, need a cassette interface cable.  I don't think
those are too rare or hard to find, but I could be wrong.  I'm sure
that someone on the list can provide a reference if you need to
make one.

So, get on it!	Fahrve is waiting... :-)

John

P.S.  The instructions are simple.  Enter "CLOADM : EXEC" on the CoCo,
then press "Play" on the audio player.