[Coco] New Fahrfall video (not by me!)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Feb 15 14:24:54 EST 2012

Hmmm...that sounds like a bug report.  Do you have any video of that?

The score in the right is the 'current score'.  It should reset
to zero for each game.  The score on the left is a 'high score' --
it shouldn't reset after the game, but it shouldn't start counting
again until the 'current score' meets it.

John