[Coco] New Fahrfall video (not by me!)

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:06:43 EST 2012

I have been enjoying the alpha release of Fahrfall. It is fun to play. At
this point, the only thing that nags at me about it is the fact that the
score does not reset when the character fall off the bottom or crashes into
the flames. Because of this, each new attemp just adds to the previous score
and I am not really able to see if I am doing any better or worse without
having to do math. I don't want to do the math, I want the game to do it for
me. ;) Otherwise, this is an awesome game, and keep up the good work!

Wayne