[Coco] OT: Email Service ( was Coco 1/2 Faint)

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Feb 13 23:03:15 EST 2012

I have a suggestion. For about about $10/Year, you can purchase a domain name from Mydomain.com, then you can use their free services to create as many email addresses as you want and point them to any other email address you want. It works very well and you can update it yourself anytime you need to point to any email account you may use, free or not. I've done this for years with a few email accounts I use and never had any issues.
http:://www.mydomain.com
I don't use them for web hosting or anything else, but I buy all my domain names from them and use them when helping someone else get a domain registered.
Hope that helps.