[Coco] OT: Email Service ( was Coco 1/2 Faint)

Louis Ciotti lciotti at live.com
Mon Feb 13 22:44:50 EST 2012

Funny you should mention the use of live mail Gene.  I switched to live mail recently because of gmail new direction on sharing information across all google services, and the hose job they did on the interface.  I had a live accound for some reasion, so I am using this right now as a stop gap.

I have been searching for a decent e-mail provider that is not linked to an ISP as I am bouncing around between ISPs at the moment, and don't really like chaning my email address, (takes a lot of effort).

Any one have any recommendations?  A Web interface is a must so I can check it anywhere, on any machine.  Would like to be able to set it up easily in any OS, I am moving toward linux more as XP will soon be EOL'ed and I don't like the M$ offerings.  I actually would prefer to use a console based mail program like MUTT or ALPINE assuming I can have IMAP access.

Any recommendations?? I would not mind paying a small amount for the service, but free is always better.

Lou