[Coco] Coco BBSs

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 21:57:57 EST 2012

I got nostalgic some time ago and setup synchronet bbs on windows.

After spending months and months filling up file bases, setting up fidonet and drawing tons of
custom ansis I launched the system. I got about 4 users for a few months then dead for almost a year...

So I agree with you 100%!

I hope to get a drivewire setup soon, that looks so awesome!

Steven