[Coco] noswiz doesn't work for me...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:20:30 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 09:18:05PM -0500, Brett Gordon wrote:
>
>> Thats about the same setup as I have, except I don't have MPI.  The
>> "-" mean that cocoboot isn't finding a valid extension image (in your
>> case, anywhere!).

>> Let me know if this works!   If not, let me know which version of DW
>> you are using so I can give grief to Aaron  :)
>>
> DW4.04 Test2.

Ah ha..  I believe this might be a source of trouble.  I broke
cocoboot's named objects when I added support for multiple image
formats (dmk, jvc, etc).  Didn't fix that until just recently.  Things
might work better with the current download version, 4.0.4.  (test X
versions are pre release, so 4.0.4 is more recent than 4.0.4
testAnything, sorry if that is not intuitive).

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/