[Coco] Goodby (Maybe)

Sun Feb 5 12:11:40 EST 2012

Hi,

How did your message get through??????

My idea as to what is wrong must be wrong.

Can you reduce my Bounce count to gain more time?

I am posting this to the CoCo list in the hopes that someone will understand
it. We should not rule out the work of our very sick friend.

I am monitoring "Known Spam" and "Suspect E-mail".

"Suspect E-mail" is where I vote on Spam to be added to known Spam or moved
to my inbox and address added to my address book.

Known Spam normally is just counts but I have now set it to display the
messages.

I have no entries in my "Blocked Sender List" and my address book has an
entry for you as well as the list.

Comparing your message and the last CoCo one I received the only thing that
jumps out for me is:

***********************

(SquirrelMail authenticated user dennis at maltedmedia.com)

by sm.webmail.pair.com with HTTP;

Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:56:55 -0500

***********************

I thought that something like this was now required, but in looking at other
messages I do NOT see it.

Here is the complete text for your message that got through!

by mdl-bizarre.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with SMTP id
1rTShG6JN3Nl36I0; Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:56:56 -0500 (EST)

by pickering.mail.mindspring.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with ESMTP id
1rTShF5ln3Nl3p20

for <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>; Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:56:55 -0500 (EST)

id 2D0DBF18BC; Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:56:55 -0500 (EST)