[Coco] Coco ....new coco product

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Feb 4 11:21:45 EST 2012

Roy,

Regarding the new product:

1) First off, that sounds like a great portable solution ;)

2) Do you have any pictures of the setup? How would it be shipped?

3) Would it fit any "standard" CoCo system?

I'm kinda interested; I'd love a more permanent home for my real CoCo
system (right now, unfortunately, it's packed away - my CM-8 sits lonely
in my shop - well, not too lonely - the 1084S keeps it company).

:)

Honestly, I wish I had an extra spare room for my old computer
collection; I'm tempted to take over the spare bedroom next to my office
here at home (itself one of the spare bedrooms). I've already got a
couple of old robots in the closet...

-- Andrew L. Ayers, Glendale, Arizona