[Coco] Fahrfall is on Hack-A-Day!!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Feb 3 14:01:41 EST 2012

Actually, the machine in the videos is a TDP-100.  But there is little
difference to note between that and a CoCo2.

The video mode in use is one of the little used (and IMHO under
appreciated) Semi-Graphics modes created by the combination of the 6847
VDG and the 6883 SAM.  Unfortunately, these modes are not officially
supported on the CoCo3 (and not fully supported even with magic POKEs).

Read the blog to learn more about it!

	http://fahrfall.blogspot.com

Thanks,

John