[Coco] Fahrfall is on Hack-A-Day!!

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Feb 3 10:08:29 EST 2012

Way to go John!!! Congrats!!!!

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 8:16:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Fahrfall is on Hack-A-Day!!

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 04:08:55PM -0600, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:

> My hat is off to you for this project, and more so for doing it on
> a CoCo 2. Great work! I'll put it on my to-do list to download and
> play this weekend.

Thanks, Boisy! I look forward to hearing your feedback.

LATE BREAKING NEWS: Fahrfall is a RetroChallenge Winter Warmup 2012 winner!!

Fahrfall fans, show your true colors!

http://www.cafepress.com/fahrfall

I'd like to thank all the little people that made this possible... :-)

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com might be all we have. Be ready.