[Coco] NOS-9 and Basic09/RunB woes

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:49:33 EST 2012

I found the problem! The system, by default the way the distribution comes,
loads a file called utilpak1. This file contains many memory modules. I
commented the load statement in the startup file and restarted. I typed
decode [ENTER] and got the correct response: No file specified.

Apparently the utilpak1 file is filling up the system page with too many
modules. I will be leaving that load statement commented in the future.

Wayne