[Coco] Thoughts on modern computers (sort of off topic)

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:52:53 EST 2012

I think you are missing my point.  I am not saying that a newbie cannot
USE Linux, but lets face it you really did all the leg work before giving
it to them.  You installed the OS, put the applications on and pre-loaded
it with MP3s. Now had you handed them the computer with the install
CDs/DVDs and what ever manuals are available what would the outcome have
been?  Like I said before....  There is no Computer available today where
you can take a totally green person, and have them writing code faster than
the CoCo or similar machine of its day.