[Coco] Thoughts on modern computers (sort of off topic)

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:23:03 EST 2012

Very good points.   But my point is linux is still not for a total newbie,
heck even widows can be daunting for someone totally green.  I am talking
about someone who has never used a computer, I know probably impossible to
find in a modern society, you know almost like when I was a kid and being
first exposed.  With the CoCo after connecting it up a totally green used
could sit down with the book and be making programs in short order.  I just
do not see that happening with any modern incarnation of a computer.