[Coco] [Color Computer] Is There and Echo In Here?

john.bielak j.bielak at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 23:04:37 EST 2012

I just got a question from someone the on the coco mailing list Coco at maltedmedia.com about the post I just made here on Yahoo... is If your reading this on the list, thanks much for the answers... sorry I can't reply yet as I just joined after hearing y'all had answered some of my questions and am awaiting approval... Lol, precognitive internet? :)

The full text of the message, under my name, was posted there... Is this Yahoo group being echoed to that mailing list?