[Coco] Coco Contest entries posted

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:14:26 EST 2012

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Aaron, your "Rules" page states March 28th as turnin deadline for the contest
> Bill P

Ok.. that was likely chosen because its a month prior to the fest and
I wanted to give reviewers time to look at the software.
As far as my influence over things goes, I'd prefer to worry about the
spirit and not the letter of "the law".  The idea is submit a month
before the fest and we'll announce the results at the fest.  It would
also be nice to demo all of the entries during the fest.  Obviously
with software development there are often last minute changes or
improvements, and I think we can tolerate that fairly well if need be.