[Coco] OT: End of the world

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Tue Dec 25 22:01:48 EST 2012

The world has not ended!!

I desoldered the connector, cleaned and unbended the contacts. And now it
is working!

It took around two hours to do the job, but now the keyboard is fully
operational.

I'm finishing the first version of the tape reader in Octave to publish.
Well .. actually I`m rewriting it to make it more stable and flexible for
reprocessing. :-)

Merry Christmas and a happy 2013 to everybody!