[Coco] Paladins Legacy coco 1 and 2

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:49:56 EST 2012

I am trying to play Paladin's Legacy on my coco1. I made real disks from the images here:
http://paladinslegacyretro.wordpress.com/

When I loadm"boot I get the typical Sundog loading screen. When the game should start all I get is a white screen and a line going across.
The computer hangs there. My coco1 does have 64k and just to make sure I hooked up my 64K coco 2 and it did the same thing.

I took the disks over to the coco 3 and the game did load there. So, the manual says it should work with the coco 1 and 2.
Anyone know what it is going on with the game?

Charlie