[Coco] OT: End of the world

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Dec 20 23:35:11 EST 2012

If you're correct that the PIA chip is at fault, perhaps you could
order the chip and resurrect your old friend.  One way to test for
this is to swap the two PIAs that the CoCo contains.  Much easier, of
course, if you have a model where they're socketed.  If you have a bad
PIA, the symptoms will certainly change if you swap the two.

Possibly, you should wait a day or two to make absolutely certain that
the world is still around before trying this.

Art